After watching nearly all of Alfred’s Hitchcock’s films (save for a few obscure early offerings), I decided to rank them—42 of them!—in order of preference. See if your opinions jibe with mine! Here we go, starting from the top … Psycho (1960)—Hitch’s tiny little horror flick, shot on a shoestring, turns out to be a legitimate masterpiece, a groundbreaker of the genre as well as his most shocking film ever. This film showcases Hitch’s flair for audience manipulation, killing off …
Blood Red Blog
Naked Dame Blog
Connected Home Articles
Windows IT Pro Articles
- Robert Calderon on In Memoriam: Philip “John” Bovberg
- Jason Bovberg on The Sameness at the End of the World
- Charles Phipps on The Sameness at the End of the World
- Jason Bovberg on BLOOD RED On Sale Everywhere! Well, Okay, Not Everywhere.
- Melissa Aiello on BLOOD RED On Sale Everywhere! Well, Okay, Not Everywhere.
Guy Redding was a photographer trying to make ends meet. After a few years... read more