One of the more satisfying and rich teen breakouts this year has been emily m. danforth’s The Miseducation of Cameron Post, a sprawling coming-of-age novel about the struggles of a gay preteen/teen growing up in the disapproving and conservative/religious atmosphere of early-’90s Montana. It’s one of the strongest debuts that I can recall, and it stars one of the most well-drawn characters I can remember in teen literature, Cameron Post. I recently talked to emily m. danforth about her inspirations, …
Blood Red Blog
Naked Dame Blog
Connected Home Articles
Windows IT Pro Articles
- John on The AV Gravity of “Gravity”
- James Powell on Why Isn’t Alden Bell Taking American Publishing by Storm?
- Gayle Rodcay on Why Isn’t Alden Bell Taking American Publishing by Storm?
- sara on Hitchcock Conversations: “Marnie” (1964)
- Jason Bovberg on Hitchcock Conversations: “Psycho” (1960)
Guy Redding was a photographer trying to make ends meet. After a few years... read more