When I arrived for my very first Barnes & Noble booksigning back in early October, I was stunned to actually find a line of people waiting for me. Granted, it was a modest line. There were 5 or 6 people. But it was a heart-warming line nonetheless. A small-time, first-time author at his first signing, and there are people waiting to meet him? That’s extraordinary. And for that, I have to thank the local National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) chapter, …
Blood Red Blog
Naked Dame Blog
Connected Home Articles
Windows IT Pro Articles
- Ashley on Why Isn’t Alden Bell Taking American Publishing by Storm?
- Gea Leigh on Why Isn’t Alden Bell Taking American Publishing by Storm?
- Gesge on Hitchcock Conversations: “Saboteur” (1942)
- Ross on Hitchcock Conversations: “Lifeboat” (1944)
- Morgan Sandberg on Hitchcock Conversations: “The Birds” (1963)
Guy Redding was a photographer trying to make ends meet. After a few years... read more